What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Monday, December 10, 2007

Good News, Bad News


I have good news and bad news.

Good news: Mother surprised me by calling up from her cellular mobile Philippine phone sun. To say I was astounded is an understatement! Our talk lasted for 30 minutes, more or less. Ah, if we're only next door neighbors! Oh how I miss her more!

And now, the bad news: One of the topics that had been brought up was that, she already came up with a decision. I'm talking about the suggestion I made a few weeks back regarding her gardening savvy. That is, why not make a profit out of it? She can initially be a supplier to Philippine Florists or Philippine flower shops. Before we all know it, she would be offering flower delivery Philippines services in no time! Unfortunately, she decided against it. Her reason? She wanted to devote all her time to her plants and Philippine flowers at the moment. For if she were to follow my suggestion, she'd surely be such a busy bee that her darlings would undoubtedly be neglected. She didn't want that to happen. Awwww! She assured though that if and when the time comes that she feels like venturing to flowers philippines business, I would be the very first one to know. Oh well! That's Mother. First and foremost a mother to all her children who goes by the name: "plants and philippine flowers" :)

No comments: