What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Monday, December 10, 2007

Two Are Better Than One


It's been a while since I blogged about my adorable dog, isn't it? Here's another anecdote. The other day, I was watching TV while segregating the stuff I bought from the wholesale clothing shop (i.e. makaveli, rocawear, sean john and enyce gift shirts for my nephews and godsons) when my dog suddenly got up from her dog beds, approached the TV set and started to bark.

On screen, you'd see a variety of cute dog beds: round, fancy, luxury dog beds of different sizes and colors! If I'm not mistaken, it's the donut dog beds that got her attention for her bark was louder here. It's quite an extra large dog beds to fit her but I'm seriously considering. Since she loves hanging around the Christmas tree a lot and her memory dog beds is located inside my bedroom, two beds are better than one, wouldn't you agree? After all, it's the time of the year for gift-giving. Ho-ho-ho! This is your Santa Dog, Meeeeerry Christmas! Arf! Arf! :-D

No comments: