What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Honey, I Blew Up! Its The Keys!


Funny how we tend to overlook things that are right before our very eyes, dont we? Let me give you an example. This morning, I was rushing to the door for I do not want to be late for work. I was nearing my car when I realized... I don't have the keys with me! So I looked around everywhere, as in every nook and cranny of my neat little house. NADA. Searched the insides of my rocawear purse, my lei jeans' pockets. ZILCH. I even forcefully shook and tossed around this new dereon jacket, three times! I know I have it with me somewhere! I just could not remember where I placed it. Guess where I found it? After half an hour, yes, you are right. I spent almost half an hour trying to find it and thinking and berating myself (how frustrating can that be?), I suddenly remembered I must have left it in the garage. And it seemed that I really did. It was still in the ignition switch, goodness gracious! It's a good thing my mind was so preoccupied last night that I didn't lock the car's door. Talk about getting old.

No comments: