What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Wonder Woman


Remember my new officemate? She's pretty amazing! Her workspace is quite close to mine so I get to see how she's taking her new job. It's much better than we all expected! She can finish her work faster and more efficiently than the rest of the newbies. No wonder she was highly recommended by our VP. More so, she can jangle multiple tasks and still manage to find extra time to help others out. I wonder how she does that. That's why it didn't come a surprise when I caught her today playing games on her cellular mobile Philippine phone sun 10 minutes before the end of our shift! Aww, how I envy her, lol I sure could use some of her techniques.

No comments: