What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Saturday, December 8, 2007

When Oh When?


For my nieces and goddaughters, I had very few choices. As much as I would like to pick mudd, rocawear and lei jeans from the wholesale clothing selection, that wouldn't be advisable for I do not know their body measurements (such as waistlines and hiplines). I ended up buying a set of apple bottoms tops instead. In fairness, the tops are still nice to look at. It's just that it would have been better if they were all here with me so I could have brought them to the wholesale clothing shop and they got to choose what pants they really like. The jeans were so pretty that it was just a shame not to buy it! Ah, just too bad they weren't here. It could have been fun! When oh when will that time come?

No comments: