What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Christmas Treat, Definitely Not A Trick


Early this morning while driving for work, my cellular Philippine phone rang. When I looked inside my rocawear purse for my mobile phone to check who the caller was, the number was unregistered. Thinking it was someone from the office confirming details about our project, I answered the call. Guess what? It was from the wholesale clothing shop downtown. They informed me that I won a holiday gift basket as a raffle prize! (Ooooh really!) It was sort of similar to gifts philippines package I sent to Mother two weeks ago which mainly contains fruits and goodies.


To be honest, I wasn't aware that my name was included on their raffle in the first place, lol. Well, to say I was surprised was an understatement. They said I could pick it up anytime. What a treat, huh! :)

No comments: