What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Closet Surprise


I was rummaging through my closet when I found a couple of brand new era caps. Oh yeah, I remembered buying these last year for my two teenage nephews but for some reason, I forgot to put it in inside the box when I sent the package back to the Philippines. I searched the insides of my closet for some more and guess what I found? A yellow stripped makaveli polo, three white enyce shirt for kids and a sexy sean john ladies halter top which I originally bought for myself three months ago. Oooh, my younger sister would love the last item, that's for sure! Please don't ask why I'm giving it away. Unfortunately, when I tried it on for the first time, which was about a few minutes ago, it just wouldn't fit me anymore, huhuhu! What a tragedy, haha! Anyway, I better start wrapping these all up so I can send them just in time for Christmas!

No comments: