What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Countdown


Twenty six more days to go before Christmas, wow! When I was a kid, I used to count the number of days, even hours before Christmas time. I would almost always wait in anticipation for this signifies that the moment for opening my presents is coming closer as the number of hours and days goes lower. I remember waking up excitedly just to go straight to the Christmas tree and check if new gifts were added to the collection. Ah, the joys of gift giving. To share love during the Yuletide season. Which reminds me, I should start shopping for gifts Philippines since I can visually imagine the looks on my godsons'/goddaughters' faces eagerly awaiting this celebration.

No comments: