What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Friday, December 7, 2007

Who's who?


What a busy, busy week! Finally I am done with all the shopping I needed to do. Congratulate me please, lol Except for a few gift wrappers intended for my sister's and a few friends' presents, I got it all covered up. Ah, 17 days before Christmas. Wow! Imagine that.. Speaking of which, I finalized my flower gift Philippines and the basket of fruits gifts Philippines to Mother. Awww, she would simply love them, of that I am certain! Can't wait to hear from her! She would surely give a call from her cellular mobile philippine phone sun just to express her delight and appreciation! And believe me. When she calls? It lasts for houurs.. lol Makes you wonder, who's excited now eh? hehehe

No comments: