What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sleepless Beauty


It's already past two A.M. at my cellular Motorola Philippine phone, and yet I'm wide awake. It's one of those nights when slumber is barely within my grasp that I have no other choice but to find ways to tire my mind. Sometimes I read these thick hardbound novels with tiny font prints guaranteed to make one sleepy. At other times, I watch all these boring programs on TV, so boring that I would be surprised later on to find myself having been dozed off right in the middle of my comfy sofa bed. At some occasions, I would go online and surf to the max til my computer almost plead to be turned off. I wonder which one would work this morning.

No comments: