What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Giddy Master and Dog


In two days, I can literally start working around the look of my living room. I have everything all planned out. From the clothes I would be wearing (red apple bottoms top, slightly faded green lei jeans, yellow new era cap, and white converse sneakers), to the wreaths, poinsettias and of course, that tiny sweet sweet mistletoe, lol I already purchased a pretty gift wrapper from which I got the theme of my design (as how the wholesale clothing shop downtown got theirs). Curtains with philippine flowers prints are on standby and ready to be sewn anytime. Same goes with Christmas figurines just awaiting for the bouquet of flowers philippines to be placed on top of the living room table. Needless to say, I'm all giddy about it. And surprisingly, so is my dog whose currently wiggling her tails on her dog beds as if saying: "Me too! Me too!" lol

No comments: