What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Friday, November 30, 2007

Sister, My Sister


My sister came in a little before one and after a serious heart-to-heart talk (which greatly concerns her late night travelling), we spent the whole night, err the wee hours of the morning chattering and giggling! (somewhat like the way we used to tease around when we were still kids) Ah, it was a time full of playing and reminiscing and fun. Needless to say, she was all jumping and shrieking with the new sean john tops I gave her, lol I told her there's more to come but she'll have to wait til Christmas for the rest. Much to my surprise, she looked into her backpack, took out a pair of lei pants and taran... an early Christmas gift for me! Whoa, and it fits so perfectly! Sweetness, eh? Sister, my sister, you're the sweetest of them all! :)

No comments: