What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Friday, November 30, 2007

Goodbye Sweet November


It's hard to believe that today is the last day of November. How time flies fast, isn't it? Looking back, it was quite a good month for me. Career-wise, it's practically the same. Busy bee as always but the work load, fulfilling nevertheless. Health-wise, lo and behold, I wasn't admitted to nearby hospitals like an overworked bug, can you believe that? lol Now, family-wise, it's as delightful and comforting as flowers Philippines for I got to communicate with Mother much regular than before! I also had the chance to see my charming little sister after two long months! All in all, it's pretty calm and sweet and nice. Goodbye, sweet November, welcome cool December.

No comments: