What A Wonderful Life

Tales Of An Individual Living In A Wonderful World

LightBlog

Breaking

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Wicker Disagreement


So me and my friend went to take a stroll on the mall when we arrived on this dog accessory shop, and thinking of the incident that happened with me and my dog, I agreed to buy her a dog bed. And so we went inside, and looked around until we arrived at this pile of wicker dog beds and wooden dog beds next to what looked like some suede dog beds and fleece dog beds. My friend asked me of what I want, and I told her I want the wooden one. But my friend disagreed with my decision, and pointed on the wicker one, she said it’s a lot stylish than the wooden, but my dog is big and I need a stronger dog bed. Why did she even bother asking me of what I want? And so the disagreement went on until we decided on buying memory foam dog beds instead.

No comments: